SCIENTIFIC REPORTS/ ARTICLES
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking Branch Publications
List of publications from the Environmental Health Tracking Branch. Click here to view.
- Grantee and Partner Publications
List of publications from Tracking grantees and partners. Click here to view.
- Tracking Issues of the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
November-December 2008 issue of the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice (JPHMP) is devoted entirely to environmental public health tracking.
- Linking: Hazards, Exposures, and Health Effects
Information about linking biomonitoring and environmental public health tracking with particular focus on hazards, exposures, and health effects. Click here to view.
- Environmental Public Health Tracking Network Vision (2004)
This document provides a vision for the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network. The document is designed to: 1) describe, at a conceptual level, the function and purpose of the Tracking Network, 2) provide a profile of the stakeholders and users of the Network, and 3) outline the major features of the Tracking Network. Click here to view.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH LINKS
- More Environmental Health Information
- For the Medical Community